|<< Previous 10|
seventeeneighteen stories below, and the ever-popular ticky boxes.
Update [2006-10-28 17:45:25 by 2 plus 3 equals 5]: Voting closes on Sunday the fifth of November, Guy Fawkes' Day.
Update [2006-11-5 22:39:57 by 2 plus 3 equals 5]: We have a tie between two food-oriented stories. Screen shot of the voting in comment below. Procrastinate on your NaNo and respond with your guesses for the authors.
Word length: 2000 max
Closing Date: 27 October, all around the world
Upload site: Thanks to 256, it's here.
Is this the opportunity to write that ammoniacal/J1mmy HuSi/K5 cross over slash fiction you've always wanted to write? Can you now post your Webwench/Merekat fantasy, or write the NC-17 version of StackyMcRacky and clock's first time?
Update [2006-10-8 22:23:51 by 2 plus 3 equals 5]: 256 has posted the Upload Site
[ETA]: Clarification of Rule numer 1 within.
I don't log in often, and don't comment much, mostly because I tend to only want to say something that comes from the most asshole part of my innate jerk.
|<< Previous 10|
Thursday January 24th
- I went on a training course yesterday (7 comments)
Thursday January 17th
- Hey, I know. (12 comments)
Monday January 14th
- Be Seeing You (5 comments)
Saturday January 12th
- Week End Update (5 comments)
- You know who I miss seeing around these here parts? (1 comments)
Friday January 11th
- is lunix ready for the desktop? (1 comments)
Thursday January 10th
- I guess... (8 comments)
Tuesday January 8th
- A rare update (5 comments)
Thursday January 3rd
- 228 (0 comments)
Wednesday January 2nd
- we left a bag of cookies in the glove compartment (0 comments)